Click the tabs below for all the details!
WHY VIRGIN VOYAGES
We had so much fun on Richard Branson’s Birthday Bash in 2022 that we cannot wait to go on another Virgin Voyages, so we partnered with our fabulous hosts, Matt & Bianca of The Travelling Swingers and Spicy Vacations to bring you a special annual Signature Experience on the high seas, the Virgin Voyages Summer Camp, over the first weekend in August 2023!
Our inaugural Virgin Voyages Summer Camp was such a FANTASTIC trip that we are adding more Virgin Voyages mini-takeover group trips in 2024!
- Spring Fling March 15 to 20, 2024: Dominican Daze
- Summer Camp August 2 to 7, 2024: Dominican Daze
- Autumn Adventure September 15 to 22, 2024: French Daze & Ibiza Nights
If you want to know what Ying Ying thought about the new cruise line, check out her FB Live below:
Also check out this Facebook Live Q&A on the Virgin Voyages Summer Camp and the Bliss Cruise 2024 cruise:
2024 CRUISE DETAILS
AUGUST 2 to 7, 2024
- Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady
- August 2 to 7, 2024
- 6-day, 5-night Voyage
- Miami, Florida to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Bimini Beach Club, the Bahamas to Miami, Florida
- Adults (18+) Only
- Singles, Couples, Triads, group of friends welcome!
Our annual Signature Experience proves that Summer Camp is more fun as an adult, and you won’t have more fun than on Virgin Voyages with their adult-tailored ships, activities, and more!
Join us onboard the Scarlet Lady in 2023 and on the Valiant Lady in 2024 for an adult summer camp adventure, Virgin Voyages style, to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and their exclusive Bimini Beach Club in the Bahamas!
Plus, we will have a block of hotel rooms for our group and we will start off the fun with a Pre-Cruise Hotel Package with a Meet + Greet in Miami Beach!
You can book online directly with Virgin Voyages by clicking on the buttons in the “2024 Cruise Details“. Virgin Voyages assigns you the best available cabin but we will move you to the our group area after you booked.
In addition to extra on-board credit for being part of our circle, we will make dinner reservations for a different restaurant each night for our group, organize a Pre-Dinner Sail-away Cocktail hour, plus other surprises in store!
Miami, Florida to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Bimini Beach Club, the Bahamas to Miami, Florida
REBELLIOUS LUXE AMENITIES
Rebellious Luxe Amenities:
- Topless-Optional Sunbathing on a designated deck
- Over 85% of the cabins will have balconies (known as terraces) with a hammock
- Over 90% of the cabins will have ocean views
- Cabins designed for entertaining: mood lighting, L-shape couch that converts into your bed, giving you more space
- 20+ spots for meals with no extra-fee restaurants
- No buffets or Main Dining Room
- Themed Bars
- Basic beverages (soda, water, sparkling water, juices, drip coffee & tea) are included
- Free WiFi with super cool apps to plan your days and nights
- The first-ever Tattoo Studio at sea
- Gratuities are included!
CABINS & SUITES OPTIONS
The Rockstar Suites are the crowning jewels of Virgin Voyages and they come with a ton of special perks, such as exclusive access to Richard’s Rooftop, Curated In-Room Bar, Early booking/Priority access, and more!
With many other cabin types to choose from besides the Rockstar Suites, you can be sure to find the cabin that suits you!
- 20% Deposit at time of booking
- Final Payment due 120 days prior to sailing
- Pay in full when you book and get 10% discount!
- You have the most flexibility if you are more than 120 days away from your sail date!
- You have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time
- Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date
- Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage if you really can’t sail
- In addition, you can even do a double name change and sell the cabin to a friend if you are in full penalty and cannot travel!