Click the tabs below for all the details!
Tropical Lifestyle Takeover
The Tropical Lifestyle Takeover is a week-long, all-inclusive, clothing-optional vacation in a sunny beach destination, where you can shake off the winter blues and soak in the sun by the pool or participate in fun workshops. There are always optional excursions available, plus you can add on the Pre-Takeover Package in the city for some sightseeing before the Takeover starts.
For 2023, we are going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! This is great for those of us on the West Coast as it is an easy direct flight plus no time zone changes!
2023: February 16 to 23
2024: February (Dates TBC)
2025: February (Dates TBC)
2025: February (Dates TBC)
Tropical Lifestyle Takeover 2023 – Puerto Vallarta Edition
February 16 to 23, 2023
After spending time in Costa Rica, Panama & Belize, we are excited to head to Puerta Vallarta for our 5th Annual Tropical Lifestyle Takeover – Puerto Vallarta Edition! We wanted to go to a place that is easier for those of us on the West Coast to get to, since there are direct flights and we don’t have to switch time zones!
You may have been to Puerto Vallarta many times, but did you only stay at all-inclusive resorts? Have you ever explored the Old Town and the small villages further south? This is your chance to step off the beaten track and join a group of fun, open-minded people as we relax in the sun for a week of all-inclusive fun in a private luxurious oceanfront villa!
Puerto Vallarta is located in the province of Jalisco, the birthplace of mariachi music and tequila. It is known for its beaches, water sports and nightlife scene. In addition to many resorts, it has a vibrant downtown with its cobblestone streets, and it is home to the ornate Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe church. You can spend your time browsing in quirky shops, dine in the stylish restaurants and wander the enticing malecón (boardwalk), a beachside promenade with contemporary sculptures, as well as bars, lounges and nightclubs. After sunset, Vallarta takes on a new identity with pumping nightlife along the cobblestone streets and numerous LGBT-friendly options in what is the gay beach capital of Mexico. Or you can just relax poolside at our private villa with a margarita all week!
CASA AZUL PROFUNDO
We will be calling Casa Azul Profundo, a spectacular oceanfront villa perched on a rocky cliff overlooking Los Arcos, home for the week. It is located 40-min south of the airport, and only 5 miles south of downtown Puerto Vallarta, which is easy to get to with taxis, Ubers & buses available at all times of the day and night. It is a short walk to the white sand Mismaloya beach to the south of the villa and to the Quiet beach to the north of the villa.
There is a pool with stunning views overlooking the Pacific ocean along with 2 hot tubs and a sun deck, all of which will be clothing optional. As this is a private villa, we have flexibility and can customize our stay. The maximum capacity for this Takeover is 28 people so it will be a fun takeover. However, if we sell out Casa Azul Profundo, we will add on Casa Azul Profundo II next door, equally gorgeous with an infinity pool & hot tub (both clothing-optional), for an additional 22 people!
The resident chef prepares the meals fresh each day so we can accommodate all dietary restrictions and requirements. Let us know if you have any special dietary and beverage requests and we can make sure the bar will have your favourites, plus we are including one top-shelf request per person as well!
We will have designated playroom and a Sybian/Motorbunny available for you to use, along with special guests offering complimentary and paid workshops and seminars.
Everyone will receive one complimentary massage at the villa AND we will all go on an all-inclusive topless-optional VIP Boat Tour to Yelapa on a luxury 55ft yacht There are also discounted excursions available for you to book.
Every room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, a King bed, and an ensuite bathroom. Most of the rooms have a balcony and an ocean view.
Casa Azul Profundo Room Options
- Type A: Room with 1 King bed & Garden view – 2 available
- Type B: Room with 1 King bed & Ocean view – 3 available
- Type C: Room with 1 King bed, Balcony & Ocean view – 7 available
- Type D: Room with 1 King bed with bathtub, Balcony & Ocean view – 1 available
- Room 8 – Type D
- Room 9 – Type C
2nd Floor (1 flight of stairs):
- Room 5 – Type C
- Room 6 – Type C
- Room 10 – Type C
- Room 11 – Type C
- Room 12 – Type C
- Room 13 – Type B
- Room 14 – Type A
- Room 15 – Type A
3th Floor (2 flight of stairs):
- Room 1 – Type C
- Room 2 – Type B
- Room 3 – Type B
* Rooms decor may be subject to change *
Casa Azul Profundo II Room Options
- Type A: Room with 1 King bed & Garden view – 1 available
- Type B: Room with 1 King bed & Ocean view – 2 available
- Type C: Room with 1 King bed, Balcony & Ocean view – 6 available
- Type D: Room with 1 King bed with bathtub, Balcony & Ocean view – 1 available
* Room details will be announced once Casa Azul Profundo sells out *
|Rooms||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy|
* Prices listed are per room and inclusive of tax *
- The prices listed are the PER ROOM price, INCLUSIVE of all taxes and fees,
- We accept payment in any currency – all pricing other than US$/C$ will be at the current exchange rate and fees at time of payment (please contact Ying Ying for more details)
- Your order is pending once you submit the order form; your order will be confirmed once your non-refundable deposit is received
HOW TO GET HERE
The easiest way to get to Casa Azul Profundo is to fly to Puerto Vallarta’s Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (Airport code: PVR), then transfer to the villa (US$25 to $40 per person depending on number of passengers).
GROUP FLIGHT OPTION
To make your trip smoother, we are offering a Group Flight Option that includes:
- Return airfare from Vancouver (YVR) TBA
- 1 checked bag per person
- Other departure airports available – please inquire on rates
- Return airport transfer from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport to Casa Azul Profundo
Price for the Group Flight Option:
- TBA per person
The following items are included in your order.
- Two Virtual Meet + Greets on Zoom in January 2023 & February 2023
- Secret Facebook Group for attendees with regular updates and FB Live Q&A
- If you are not on Facebook, you will get regular email updates and videos of the FB Live Q&A
- WhatsApp Group Chat for Attendees
- 7-night accommodation at Casa Azul Profundo
- Three meals daily
- Snacks between meals
- All beverages at the villa (well liquor, local beers, mixers, plus one bottle of your favourite, top shelf included)
- Designated playroom
- A Sybian/Motorbunny available for you to use (attachments available for purchase)
- Complimentary Daytime Workshops & Seminars
- One complimentary massage per person
- VIP Boat Tour to Yelapa
- Daily activities and nightly Theme nights
- Pool Parties with Bartender
You can add on the following options to your order.
- Group Flight
- Extra nights pre and post trip
- Extra excursions at discounted prices
- Paid workshops
- Airport Transfer
The following items are not included in your order.
- Flights to Puerto Vallarta (Airport code: PVR)
- Travel Insurance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Email Transfer: online (Canadian only)
- Zelle/Venmo: online (US only)
- Check: in person or by Express Mail (your expense) (Canadian$ and US$)
- Credit Card: online and there is a 4% service fee (Canadian$ only)
- Wire Transfer: International currency (you are responsible for all fees)
- US$1000/C$1400 non-refundable deposit is due once your order is received
- US$500/C$700 is due June 15, 2022
- US$500/C$700 is due August 15, 2022
- US$500/C$700 is due October 15, 2022
- Balance is due December 15, 2022
*** SPECIAL OFFER #1 ***
If you book a Hotel Package for ALL FOUR Takeovers in 2023, the Tropical Lifestyle Takeover – Puerto Vallarta Edition, the Summer Lifestyle Takeover, the Europe Lifestyle Takeover – Italy Edition, AND the Winter Lifestyle Takeover, your Summer Lifestyle Takeover Hotel Package will be FREE!
*** SPECIAL OFFER #2 ***
If you book a Hotel Package for THREE Takeovers in 2023, the Tropical Lifestyle Takeover – Puerto Vallarta Edition, the Summer Lifestyle Takeover, AND the Winter Lifestyle Takeover, you will receive 50% off your Summer Lifestyle Takeover Hotel Package!
*** SPECIAL OFFER #3 ***
If you book a Hotel Package for the Tropical Lifestyle Takeover – Puerto Vallarta Edition, AND the Winter Lifestyle Takeover, you will receive 25% off your Winter Lifestyle Takeover Hotel Package!
*** SPECIAL OFFER #4 ***
If you book a Hotel Package for the Tropical Lifestyle Takeover – Puerto Vallarta Edition, AND the Summer Lifestyle Takeover, you will receive 25% off your Summer Lifestyle Takeover Hotel Package!
We highly recommend getting travel insurance!
Before November 12, 2022
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the package being resold minus the non-refundable deposits
Credit for the full amount minus a US$500/C$700 administration fee will be issued and can be used for any future events
After November 12, 2022
Credit for the full amount minus the non-refundable deposits will be issued and can be used for any future events
- TLT event safe word is: MEATLOAF
- Don’t assume anything & always ask for permission
- No means NO and only YES means YES
- Ensure you always have VERBAL consent that is:
* Enthusiastic * Continuous * Unambiguous
- Be respectful
- Respect confidentiality
- Photos can be taken only with prior explicit permission from the hosts and participants
- Nudity is permitted around the pool area & in the Hospitality Suite
- Nudity is not permitted in the villa dining rooms & living rooms
- Mexico’s beaches are all public. Please be discrete if you want to be naked on the beach – bring a towel with you and cover up if anyone walks by
- The Hospitality Suite is available 24-hr for you to use
- There is a lounge around with snacks and beverages
- There is a bedroom with a MotorBunny (similar to the Sybian) and you can bring your own attachment or purchase one in person
- If you like to use the Hospitality Suite privately, please let Ying Ying or Jason know and we can close it for you (2-hr time limit)
- Please change the sheets & towels when you are done
- Please clean up after yourself
- Please dispose of any garbage
The following are not permitted:
- Smoking/Vaping indoors (Please smoke outside away from doors and other guests)
- Excessive drinking
- Illegal substances
- Fighting or quarrels
- Prostitution or solicitation
- Fraternizing with staff
- Please report any issues, concerns or problems to the TLT staff
- TLT hosts have final say
- TLT hosts reserve the right to ask any attendees who do not comply with these rules to leave the premise
Here are what some past attendees said about Tropical Lifestyle Takeover
Costa Rica was amazing! We have been to many different events with SOP Lifestyle Productions, this was by far the best. Ying Ying’s attention to details is beyond words. She made our first LS trip hassle and stress-free. Everything was supplied to us including all food and alcohol and the venue was beautiful. Right across the street was the most amazing beach that we could see from our room and the pool. It was a great first LS trip for us and we will be doing many more trips with her in the future.
R & A 2017
Go! Very intimate and you get to know everyone. Amenities such as the beach and food is very close. No hawkers at the beach. Shopping is within walking distance.
V & A 2017
We had a great time in Costa Rica. Our host was very attentive to our needs and organized some fabulous excursions.
J & D 2017
Great event! Had a lot of fun.
B & H 2017
Great host and a great place to party
T & S 2017
J & V 2018
Ying Ying is a great host! No one better.
T & R 2018
Lots of fun, go with an open mind, relax and unwind.
D & B 2018
If you attended the Tropical Lifestyle Takeover and would like to leave your comments, please send them to Ying Ying