November 10 to 17, 2024
After the pandemic ruined Bliss Cruise’s plan of the largest Lifestyle Cruise in 2021, they are trying again with its November 2024 cruise!
RCL Symphony of the Seas is a giant ship – there will be ~6000 passengers on board and it will be the largest Lifestyle Cruise ever! We had over 25 couples booked with us from the Pacific Northwest pre-pandemic, we are hoping to get a bigger group for 2024!
We’re booked in cabin 12266 and Matt & Bianca are in 12270 with others in our group also on Deck 12!
Check out the Facebook Live Q&A on this cruise and our Signature Event: Virgin Voyages Summer Camp 2023:
Everyone who booked this cruise with us will receive an invite to an exclusive group dinner, hosted by Matt & Bianca, plus special preferred pricing on a pre-cruise hotel accommodation in South Beach, with complimentary transfer from the hotel to the cruise terminal!
Plus, you will receive an additional $100 per room credit, (for a total of $300 per couple) to use towards any of our Signature Takeovers!
- Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas
- November 10 to 17, 2024
- 8-day, 7-night Dominican Republic & Haiti & Mexico Cruise
- Miami, Florida to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Labadee, Haiti to Cozumel, Mexico to Miami, Florida
- Starting at US$3,450 per couple
- * LARGEST Lifestyle Cruise ever! *
- Monthly payment plan available. Contact us for details!