May 10 to 13, 2020
Click the tabs below for all the details!
Join us for 3 nights in the Okanagan for an immersive wine experience where you will stay at a vineyard, enjoy wine tours & tastings, gourmet meals, and learn all about the wine-growing region.
This will be after our Summer Lifestyle Takeover in Vernon, so you can combine the two for a relaxing wine vacation!
This all-inclusive Wine Experience includes tastings at six wineries in Naramata Bench and Oliver, two lunches and two dinners at different wineries plus a special Gala Wine Dinner at nearby winery.
We will be staying at E’Laysa Guesthouse & Vineyard Retreat, with complimentary daily breakfasts.
- US$1995/C$2495 SINGLE occupancy
- US$2895/C$3595 DOUBLE occupancy
* Prices listed are per room and inclusive of tax *
The following items are included in your order.
- 3-night accommodation at E’Laysa Guesthouse & Vineyard Retreat
- Daily Breakfasts
- Two Lunches and Two Dinners at wineries
- Gala Wine Dinner at Host winery
- Wine Tastings at 6 wineries
- A Sybian/Motorbunny available for you to use (attachments available for purchase)
- Transfers from/to Vernon/Kelowna on arrival/departure
- Transfers to/from wineries on May 11 & 12, 2020
You can add on the following options to your order.
- Summer Lifestyle Takeover, in Vernon May 7 to 10, 2020
The following items are not included in your order.
- Flights to Kelowna (Airport code: YLW)
- Travel Insurance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check: in person or by Express Mail (your expense)
- Email Transfer: online (Canadian $ only)
- Venmo/PayPal: online Friends & Family option (US$ only)
- Credit Card: Online and there is a 4% service fee
- Wire Transfer: International currency (you are responsible for all fees)
- US$500/C$700 non-refundable deposit is due once your order is received
- Balance is due March 31, 2020
*** COMPLETE THE ORDER FORM BELOW ***
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the package being resold minus the non-refundable deposits
Credit for the full amount minus a US$250/C$350 administration fee will be issued and can be used for any future events