May 7 to 10, 2023
Click the tabs below for all the details!
Join us for 3 nights in the Okanagan for an immersive wine experience where you will stay at a vineyard, enjoy wine tours & tastings, gourmet meals, and learn all about the wine-growing region.
This will be before our Summer Lifestyle Takeover in Kelowna, so you can combine the two for a relaxing wine vacation!
This all-inclusive Wine Experience includes tastings at six wineries in Naramata Bench and Oliver, two lunches and two dinners at different wineries plus a special Gala Wine Dinner at nearby winery.
We will be staying at Munson Mountain Estates, with complimentary daily breakfasts.
- US$1950/C$2295 SINGLE occupancy
- US$2950/C$3495 DOUBLE occupancy
* Prices listed are per room and inclusive of tax *
The following items are included in your order.
- 3-night accommodation at Munson Mountain Estates
- Daily Breakfasts
- Two Lunches and Two Dinners at wineries
- Gala Wine Dinner at Host winery
- Wine Tastings at 6 wineries
- A Sybian/Motorbunny available for you to use (attachments available for purchase)
- Transfers from/to Kelowna on arrival/departure
- Transfers to/from wineries on May 8 & 9, 2023
You can add on the following options to your order.
- Summer Lifestyle Takeover, in Kelowna May 4 to 7, 2023
The following items are not included in your order.
- Flights to Kelowna (Airport code: YLW)
- Travel Insurance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check: in person or by Express Mail (your expense)
- Email Transfer: online (Canadian $ only)
- Zelle/Venmo: online Friends & Family option (US$ only)
- Credit Card: Online and there is a 5% service fee
- Wire Transfer: International currency (you are responsible for all fees)
- US$500/C$700 non-refundable deposit is due once your order is received
- US$500/C$700 is due September 15, 2022
- US$500/C$700 is due October 15, 2022
- US$500/C$700 is due November 15, 2023
- US$500/C$700 is due January 15, 2023
- Balance is due March 31, 2023
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the package being resold minus the non-refundable deposits
Credit for the full amount minus a US$500/C$700 administration fee will be issued and can be used for any future events