September 23 to 26, 2020
Welcome to Athens, home of the Acropolis and Parthenon!
Click the tabs below for all the details!
Join us for the Greek Isles Pre-Cruise Package for some Pre-Cruise fun! The first 10 bookings will receive US$500/C$700 off!
If you cannot join us for all 3 nights, contact Ying Ying for possible shorter options.
Receive a $100 per person credit to use towards any of our Signature Events, when you book with us!
Your trip begins as soon as you land in Athens, where you will be chauffeured to our host hotel to check into your room. Depending on when your flight arrives, you can wait for your room to be ready at our Hospitality Suite, or you can visit a traditional Hammam Bath where you can relax and wash away the travel stress and jet lag, or make the most of your stay and explore the city with the included Hop-On, Hop-Off bus pass. We also have a Welcome Dinner that night so you can meet your fellow cruisers and ELT attendees.
Athens is quite compact, so with the inclusion of a 2-Day Hop-On/Hop-Off bus ticket, you will be able to explore the city at your own pace, in addition to the excursions and activities that we have planned, such a private Athens and Wine Tour, entry to both lifestyle clubs in the city plus tickets to the Desire Greek Isles Cruise Meet + Greet the night before the cruise. There are also optional excursions available, such as Lake Vouliagmeni Spa, Day Tours to historic places like Corinth or Delphi, Day Cruises, and more!
We will have a Farewell Dinner on the last night and at the end of our stay in Athens, you will transfer to the cruise terminal for your Desire Greek Isle Cruise!
For our Athens accommodation, we will stay at an exquisite 5-star boutique hotel, the New Hotel, part of the YES! Hotel Group, dedicated to providing their discerning guests with “Y”oung “E”nthusiastic “S”eductive experiences, and a member of Design Hotels.
The New Hotel is one of Athen’s finest examples of modernist architecture. It is situated right in the center of Athens, next to Syntagma Square, within walking distance to ruins of Plaka and Acropolis. This contemporary hotel was the former Olympic Palace Hotel, and it paid homage to its past by recycling parts of the old hotel and reinterpreted local materials to create a complete work of art, where its outstanding interiors, unusual custom-made furniture, and handmade fixtures make guests feel that they live and breathe in a major art installation refined by luxury.
There is a fully-equipped fitness center, a steam room/hammam as well as the New Sense Spa with a comprehensive spa menu, business center, New Taste restaurant & bakery, and a rooftop Art Lounge bar-restaurant with an impressive view of the city & Acropolis.
This is not a Takeover but we will have the spectacular Penthouse Suite as our Hospitality Suite & Playroom, with a stunning 180-degree view of Acropolis and the Parthenon and a 500-sqft terrace with an outdoor bed! If your room is not ready when you arrive, you are welcome to make yourself at home here with a cocktail and a view while you wait. We have some special surprises in store plus we will have a Sybian available here during our stay.
Each of the design-centric, soundproofed rooms evokes a feeling of bliss and contemporary refinement and features fine furnishing and amenities, such as Queen beds, private bathrooms, Smart TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You can choose from a Standard Room, a Superior Room, a Superior Plus, a Studio, or a Junior Suite.
Click on the image to enlarge
The first 10 bookings will receive US$500/C$700 off!
- Double occupancy:
- Standard Room: US$3,495/C$4,795 per room
- Superior Room: US$3,695/C$5,095 per room
- Superior Plus Room: US$3,895/C$5,395 per room
- Studio: US$4,095/C$5,695 per room
- Junior Suite: US$4,295/C$5,995 per room
- Your total cost is calculated based on your room selection, and any optional excursions/activities
- You will receive an email from Ying Ying once your order is received with payment instructions
- The price quoted is the TOTAL price, INCLUSIVE of all taxes
- We accept payment in any currency – all pricing other than US$/C$ will be at the current exchange rate and fees at time of payment (please contact Ying Ying for more details)
- Your order is pending once you submit the order form; your order will be confirmed once your non-refundable deposit is received
The following items are included in your order.
- *** BONUS *** Pre-Trip Cocktail Party in Vancouver, BC (July 2020 Date TBA)
- Virtual Meet + Greet where you can meet other attendees
- Secret Facebook Group for attendees with regular updates and FB Live Q&A
- WhatsApp and/or Wire Group Chat for Attendees
- 3-night accommodation at New Hotel
- Daily breakfasts at New Hotel
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- WiFi at New Hotel
- Designated Hospitality Suite & Playroom at New Hotel
- A Sybian available for you to use (attachments available for purchase)
- 2-Day Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Entry to a traditional Hammam Bath
- Full-Day Private Athens & Wine Tour including lunch
- Entry to 2 Lifestyle Clubs in Athens
- Tickets to the Desire Greek Isles Cruise Meet + Greet
- Transfer to the Desire Greek Isles Cruise Meet + Greet
- Transfer to the Lifestyle Clubs
- Transfer from Athens Airport to New Hotel
- Transfer from New Hotel to Athens Cruise Terminal
You can add on the following options to your order.
- Extra nights pre-trip in Athens
The following items are not included in your order.
- Flights to/from Athens (Airport code: ATH)
- Meals & Beverages not listed
- Activities & Excursions not listed
- Transfers not listed
- Travel Insurance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Email Transfer: online (C$ only)
- Venmo: online (US$ only)
- PayPal: online Friends & Family option (US$/C$)
- Check: in person or by Express Mail your expense (US$/C$)
- Credit Card: Online (US$/C$)
- Wire Transfer/TransferWise: International currency (you are responsible for all fees)
- US$1000/C$1400 non-refundable deposit is due once your order is received
- US$1000/C$1400 deposit is due March 15, 2020
- US$1000/C$1400 deposit is due April 15, 2020
- Balance is due May 15, 2020
*** COMPLETE THE ORDER FORM BELOW ***
We highly recommend getting travel insurance!
Before May 15, 2020
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the package being resold minus the non-refundable deposits
Credit for the full amount minus a US$500/C$700 administration fee will be issued and can be used for any future events
After May 15, 2020
Credit for the full amount minus the non-refundable deposits will be issued and can be used for any future events